Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"Notes from the Field" Begins ...

I've been considering doing a blog on Microsoft CRM, but there'd seemed to be a lot of terrific ones out their on the subject, so I hesitated. A good number of those blogs are from members of the CRM development team and are packed with great information and terrific technical insights. Yet, their focus is on making Microsoft CRM a great product, whilst I (and, lest I forget, my incredible colleagues at SCG) are focused on making Microsoft CRM work for our clients. And, as I suspect you've guessed, making CRM "work for our clients" isn't even half the time about getting it installed properly, cleaning out the errors, and setting up the bells and whistles. It's about making sure Microsoft CRM does what it's designed to do ... make businesses work better.

And to do that, you need a person like me who's personally implemented Microsoft CRM umpteen (technical term) times and works with Microsoft CRM customers everyday to help realize its full potential. And let me tell you, there's a whole lot of potential. Microsoft CRM 3.0 is an incredible product/tool/system; it's a Ferrari, no doubt about it. You just need a greasy-hand'd Ferrari mechanic like me to help you out.

So - there's the experience I'm trying to capture, and hopefully along the way, pass on some valuable information to any folks who are interested to listen. "Notes from the Field" people is what it's all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home